Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 120: I'm not dieing

I went to the plastic surgeon today for my arm....yes, a plastic surgeon, that's just where my dr referred me to.
I may or may not have played with the silicone boobies in the room.
I'm always up to no good.

Long story short, the scar and indention on my arm shouldn't get any bigger. There is a way to "fix" it but it'd require anesthesia and like 2-3 surgeries, and apparently there's not much fat on my body, as said by the plastic surgeon, and it'd be difficult to harvest enough to fix it. The stupid person at gcsu's clinic gave an IM steriod shot in the side of my arm, and essentially killed my fat cells in my arm.It was a sad sad day when there were no m&m's in the smiley-face jar at Peter's house.Driving home....to Milledgeville, once more.

0 comments: