Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 110: Happy Graduation!

WARNING: LOTS OF PICTURES!!
~*Also, please note that I learned how to link to other people's blogs*~
Today most of my friends at GCSU graduated. I'm so proud of them and all they have accomplished.
Congrats Amy!
Congrats Megan!Congrats Emma!Congrats Ansley!"I like this picture, it makes me look like I just don't care" - AnsleyCongrats Hannah!Congrats Jessica!
I couldn't find some of my friends, but to all of you, Congrats!
It really is bitter sweet for me though. I'm happy they've been successful, but I'm sad to see them go, I will miss you all!!!


At the Wal-Mart check out line:
Sean: Well I guess we know what he's doing later...... (pointing towards the guy in front of us)
I look over and see the man is only purchasing 2 items..... A 5 hour energy drink, and a huge box of condoms.
Me: Looks like he's buying himself some extra time too.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Aww yay! great pics and you linked blogs! yay!