Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 111: Happy Mother's Day

Here at the White House, we like a little excitement.
It was definitely one of those situations where you know help is on the way, but time slows down and it seems like it will be FOREVER before they get here.I never realized how helpful these signs were. When you're in the situation, you mind goes completely blank, and even the simplest talk of driving to the hospital becomes difficult. I pass by this hospital every day when I'm at home, yet somehow in the situation I found myself relying on these signs. Dad is ok and home now. It could have been one of a few things, anxiety, a TIA (transient ischemic attack), or a vasovagal problem.
The good news is that his ct's of the head and chest came back normal.
Thanks God!We finally did something "normal" on Mother's Day and went to Bruster's for some yummy ice cream.Aunt Mandy was feeling a little gypped because she got a little cup and mom got a big waffle cone and 2 scoops for FREE!Please note my sneaky photo taking skills here.
People watching is really fun/funny.

0 comments: