Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 357: Stuck

Wanted to go back to my house today, roads are too bad, and it's colder here than in Chicago. There is something seriously wrong with this picture. Snow really loses it's appeal after about 3 days of it. This is how I can tell I'm a true southern girl....snow was fun for 2 days, now it needs to go, and the cold winter rain can come back please.

A big thank you to Andy Edwards who picked us up in his Land Rover and brought us home. We made a pit stop at Northside Hospital Forsyth and Peter got to go in to deliver medical equipment to the OR with Andy while I nervously stayed in the Land Rover with hopes that no one approached me about being illegally parked. There is no way I would have felt comfortable driving that thing around the block.But we made it home, and even did P90X. We're going to be sore tomorrow.
I really NEED to get back into shape.

0 comments: