Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 353: Pictures

Engagement pictures at Snow Mountain today!
We had so much fun with Katie (the photographer) and her husband Garth. They were absolutely great, and made the whole process relaxed and super fun. The only picture I took today was one on the way to Stone Mountain because we were so excited. We took pictures in the snow, and all around the park. I absolutely can not wait to see the pictures!
After a wonderfully fun day in the snow, we went to J. Alexander's for the biggest steak and salad I have ever seen in my life. It was delicious and such a treat.
I love my fiance, and how he loves to spoil me.

2 comments:

Redhead Ramblings said...

I can't wait to see your pictures! I love the first you have on facebook! I just know the rest are wonderful!

grey rose (they/them) said...

your pictures are amazing, so happy for you!
(can't believe you are soooo grown up, girl!)