Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 336: Santa Sighting

Sean and I were on our way home from some shopping, and we saw... SANTA!!!
We were at a stop light and this truck pulled up beside us and an old fat man with a long white beard stared at us. I giggled, and said to Sean "Santa is watching us," and we sort of stopped thinking about it. Then the light turned green and the truck sped away. We then noticed some things....the truck was RED, there was a latter in the truck bed which Sean jokingly said "That's how he gets in the chimneys." After he got in front of us we definitely decided it was Santa, because his license plate said "N POLE"
SANTAAAA I KNOW HIM!
Sean and I ate at a super cool restaurant today called "Which Wich" where you basically build your own sandwich and you write on the sandwich bag and then turn it in to the kitchen, and they call you by your name to pick it up. It was really confusing with all of the decisions at first, but after we got over that shock, it was really cool.
McKenna, Jolie, Sean, Peter, Dad and I all had a gingerbread house creating competition tonight. We didn't use any models, patterns, or blue prints.
Sean made a pyramid, Dad made an awesome house with great architecture, Peter made a train, and I was the most boring and made a square house....BUT I had a koi pond in the front yard.

0 comments: