Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 331: Peter's Home....

...and I'm still in PA. That stinks.
I miss him!!!

Welcome to the "City of Brotherly Love"
Today Nana,
PopPop and I drove over to Philadelphia to see Sean and drop me off with him. We really lucked out, because the parking garage that we parked in was literally across the street from Sean. We all saw his dorm room and then went out to dinner at Buca di Beppo's.
Yum!
After my grandparents hit the road back to Bloomsburg, PA, Sean and I ran some last minute errands, and then toured the Downtown area.
I loved Christmas Village, and can't wait to come
back to do some sight seeing.
After we did some digesting from dinner we went to Max
Brenner's for dessert. This is an awesome gourmet chocolate shop. When you open the door, you're hit with an overwhelming yet delectable scent of coco. We shared a chocolate and caramel milkshake as well as milk chocolate, white chocolate, and toffee fondu. Oh my goodness, I wan to live in this giant chocolate paradise.
After a great night with my favorite brother we went back to his dorm/apartment and tried to get some sleep before our early morning flight out.

0 comments: