Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 91: In the home stretch

The semester is finally feeling like it is almost over. I have 4 tests left till I'm done. (2 hesi's 1 final and 1 exam). woo-hoo.
I've been really good about running 5 times a week for the past 2-3 weeks. It makes me feel like I've gotten something accomplished, and that I'm not completely lazy.
Megan came with me todayShe may be small, but she hauls booty!You can tell we ran....we're all red and sweaty.

I opened my egg carton to make dinner and pulled out 2 eggs.....one of the eggs was VERY light. From the top, all of the eggs looked fine at the store.This what was "in" the other egg. What the heck? I got gypped one egg!
It was completely dry on the inside and everything. It must have cracked in the factory or in shipping. The carton wasn't wet when I bought it either.

1 comments:

Ansley said...

you better go pick up your other egg at the store! They can't just jip you like that! And good for you running so much, ms. healthy!! : ) I'm proud of ya! keep it up!