Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 54: 48 cookies don't last as long as you would think....

Today was a super great day of more bargain shopping, and hang out with the family. My friend Peter came down and I gave him his Christmas present....it took long enough, but the wait was worth it. Sean, Peter, and I had a blast grocery shopping, and concocting a delicious dinner. The three packs of cookies didn't hurt either. There were so many "Kodak moments" today but unfortunately my camera died right after I took this picture.
Does anyone else see the "funny-ness" of this picture? Sean's hands are HUGE,and he got the smallest fork in the drawer to eat his key lime pie. haha.
We watched the majority of The Big Bang Theory Season 1 and had way to many giggles. I think my abs almost got a work out from it (although the cookies probably negated all of the calories I burned while laughing).

0 comments: