Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 53: You're late for a very important date

Wow, it's good to be home and just relax.
I got to sleep in and cuddle with my sweet puppy.Mom, Sean, and I went on a bargain hunt, and boy did we find some great stuff. I got a swimsuit for $15, some flip flops, a silicone wire wisk, a new hug pillow, and an awesome shirt! What a great day of bargain shopping. I love T.J. Maxx and Marshall's; they have everything.We even got to go to Red Robin for lunch, and my craving for a delicious burger was fulfilled.Sean and I had a brother/sister date and went to see Alice in Wonderland and even got to play some games at Dave and Busters.I love my brother, he's pretty awesome!I said "make a funny face," I guess he was making sure I wasn't just trying to make him look funny. I guess the joke was on me.
We like to goof off.

0 comments: