Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 36: What are buckeyes?

I really liked working with some awesome kids today at clinical. They are so cute.
My plant is getting so big. I was surprised to see that the stems are holding the beans up all by themselves.I always love free pancake day at IHOP. This is probably the only time a year I actually go to IHOP.Unfortunately this picture is a little blurry, but we were getting pancakes, so we were excited!My favorite is Butter Pecan. What's your favorite?
They had a LOT of open space in Wal-Mart. Megan was too embarrassed to dance in the open space. This is her "attempt" to dance. I however danced with the shopping cart, and made a couple people laugh and avert their eyes quickly when I looked at them. So basically I brought joy to people's day at my personal expense. Successful day!
Emma persuaded me into making buckeyes (Chocolate peanut butter eggs/homemade Reese's)

1 comments:

Ansley said...

mi favorito es blueberry. : )
how do you say blueberry in spanish?????