Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 140: I'm in the little kid's glasses section..

Apparently even though I'm a big grown up, and have to make grown up decisions, I still have to shop in the kids section of eye glasses....They are the only ones that fit my face because it's very narrow, and the bridge of my nose is also very narrow.
No worries though, if it work in Pediatrics, my kids will think I'm the coolest nurse ever.
I went in Charming Charlies for mom b/c she likes this store...I however get a headache in it.
I found this cute hat and wanted a picture, but the events after the picture make me not like this store even more.
In order to try on a hat, I needed to take my sunglasses off my head, so I did, and probably set them on the counter right behind me. Mom and I then moved out of the sun to get a better picture, and then came back and my sunglasses were gone. Let me make this more clear...My very expensive ($178) sunglasses were stolen! NO ME GUSTA!
Thus concludes my day.

0 comments: