Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 6: Oops!

Slight problem. I left my camera at Chris's place....which will put a damper on my picture taking project. Who knew you needed a camera to take pictures??

Good news!! Emma is letting me borrow her camera to take pictures this week, so that makes life better!

I know this picture is really strange, but I was playing around with my photo editor, and this is what happened.Again, I was playing with my editor.
This was what I've been looking at pretty much all day. I have one exam a week from here on out, so my life is pretty much consumed with studying. Prepare to only see pictures of me studying for the rest of the semester. hehe. Hopefully I'll see the light of day sometime.

2 comments:

Meredith's Blog said...

I hope this works.

Unknown said...

it worked! Congrats! I like what you did with the photos! OH mere I never got my peds book...oh well...this is such i random comment....
by the way you are great :)